My Weekend

3.03.2015

Because I forgot to post on Tuesday and my week has been crazy busy. 


My weekend started on Friday with an early am flight from Atlanta to St. Louis. 
This sweet guy picked me up from the airport, it was SO good to see, touch and kiss his face. 

I spent the entire day looking at houses and neighborhoods with our realtor {starting at 9 am}. Josh had previously narrowed down the search and I went in for final approvals. When it comes to houses and neighborhood, he and I are spot on. It's like we have the same brain. 
There isn't one thing that we don't see eye to eye on. 
We found a neighborhood that we love and think we would fit perfectly in. 
We can totally see our family living and making a home there.  
There is a pool, tennis courts, play ground, golf course and lots of other kids. 
It's perfect. 
We, of course, found a house that we love but unfortunately it probably won't be available when our house sells. So we will just pray about it and hope for the best since CNY is still a frozen tundra. 
After my crazy busy day, I met up with my hunk again for a happy hour with his new team and got to see this fellow.  


I love the Anheuser Busch Clydesdales. They are such beautiful creatures. 

We later had dinner with my in-laws and some of our friends at one of my favorite Pizza places in St. Louis, Pi Pizzeria. 

Saturday was an early day since I flew out at 7 am back to Georgia. 
Good ole' Starbucks is what got me through my day.

Speaking of Starbucks, it was also my last day of caffeine. I am currently detoxing. 

Then we had our first ponies. How freaking adorable are they?




We had a mid-50 degree day and spent a lot of time outdoors. 







These little ladies love some country living and are really enjoying being at Nana and Pawpaw's house even if they are in the middle of major renovations. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope the house works out!! Everything happens for a reason..Love the ponys on the girls.. Looks adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the house buying! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED