Weekend Happenings

3.23.2015

Our weekend started on Friday when we had our favorite playdate kiddos over. All of these little ones were born within a few months of one another. They are all sitting in birth order. 

Saturday was spent shopping for Easter clothes, lunch and a quick stop and Dunkin' Donuts with one of my dear friends. I got home just in time to sit down and eat dinner with my family. My guy cooked us a spaghetti dinner. It is one of the Zabies' favorites!

Sunday was a day of getting things done since my guy was getting read to leave town again. It was a pretty normal day of laundry and cleaning. Then we took a selfie to send to our guy before his plane took off.  


Now we are counting down to when he returns! 

Happy Monday y'all!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED