From Changing Table to Toddler Dresser

9.09.2015

Along with moving halfway across the country we also transitioned out of using a changing table. This left me scouring Pinterest for ideas of how to do so. Honestly, I wasn't open to many ideas because I couldn't get the idea of adding another oak tree to this nursery out of my head. So this will do for now until I decide I want to add something new to it...

before.

after. 



This basket has been great for holding our bedtime books, sound machine and old iPad that we use for the white noise app. It also keeps their brush out of sight but within reach for me to grab quickly. 


Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! My son is such a light sleeper so I may need to look into this white noise app + sound machine!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED