One Last Time | Swinging Together

1.05.2015


Over the holiday we had some crazy weather here in CNY. I mean bipolar, hormonal weather like I am used to in my deep south roots. We had no snow on Christmas, which should be illegal if you ask me, and the weekend following Christmas was warm enough to go without a coat!! Then we had a light dusting of snow around New Year's day, followed by a couple of inches the next day only for it to totally melt a day later then refreeze from a crazy wind storm! Whew! Did you get all of that? Crazy, I tell ya! Since we were experiencing such beautiful days we went on many walks and took the Zabies to the park with my parents. Quinn ran to the swings as usual and so the swinging began. Kensington quickly made her way to the swings as well. Around here we share a swing. I love how they sit in the swing together and I run from front to back to peek a boo them! Their laughs are contagious! This particular time I noticed that they fit much tighter than before. They have been growing like weeds but I seriously hadn't considered that one day they would no longer be able to share a swing. I nearly cried when I realized that this was probably that last time they would swing together. I want them to share a swing always. I love the look of four little legs hanging from the bucket together. It's a twin thing, for sure, and it is heartbreaking for this mama that her babes are growing up. Didn't we just bring them home from the hospital yesterday? Many of times I haven't realized something was our last until it was over. I never really mourned the fact that they weren't going to use their rock and plays, Mamaroos, kick and play pianos or jumperoos again. They just sat in place for an extended time until either Josh or I decided it was time to pack them up since they hadn't been used for such a long time. It's weird that this has hit me so hard. I'm hoping we get a few more nice days for them to share a swing again but every time  I will feel like it is their last time. I wasn't great at photographing each of their swinging experiences since I was usually alone and didn't realize then that I would be so nostalgic.
April 2014
April 2014
June 2014
June 2014
June 2014
Apparently this is the only side picture I took and it's blurry!!! ahhhh!
December 2014
December 2014
                                                         The Life Of Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED