Throwback Tuesday|| 1st Birthday Party

8.04.2015

It's August y'all! 
It's officially birthday month for my duo!
August is now one of my new favorite months. 
It's the month I became a Mama two short years ago. 
As I was thinking about all of the party prepping that has been taking place, I started to think of the girls 1st birthday party. 
I wasn't blogging then but we celebrated their birthday a few weeks early since we had family in town ( a year ago Sunday). 
Here are some of the party pics!


Pictures from newborn to 1 year old!


Homemade cake and cupcakes!


 Some of the guests during the torrential downpour. 



Food!!


 Sadly, this was the best family picture we got that day!

I cannot believe that these were all taken a year ago and I'm totally denying that my babies will be TWO in 17 days!
I'm ready to press pause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED