Friday Favorites: Toddler Girl Wish List

12.12.2014



Can you believe that Christmas is only two weeks away? I feel like a little kid patiently waiting for Santa's arrival!! This year is going to be SO. MUCH. FUN. with the Zabies. They get so excited over new toys and wrapping paper! Seriously, we could just wrap empty boxes and they would be over the moon! Here are a few of the items on the Zabies' Christmas Wish List.  Their wish list is my favorite because I know they will love every one of these items and I can join in on the fun for many of them. I can't wait to see the joy on their faces when Santa comes this year! Grandma and Grandpa already made a stop at the north pole and made an early delivery of a Wagon and Cabbage Patch twin dolls with double stroller when they visited for Thanksgiving. The girls LOVE their gifts, as we knew they would! Are you more excited about Santa visiting this year than your kids? Anything special he is delivering? Tell me about it!

Christmas Wish List for Toddler Girls



Linking up with two of my very favorite blogs and their guides for holiday gifts and style for little ones this season, Meredith & Amber







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED