Thanksgiving...

12.10.2014

As I am catching up on all things life... blogging is definitely in the mix of those things as well as organizing, re-organizing, recovering from and preparing for more family visits, dinners and celebrations. I suddenly remembered that I haven't even uploaded our Thanksgiving photos to my computer since my guy has had our sole computer with him on his travels. Josh's family visited for Thanksgiving. It was lots of fun having the buzz of family around for the holiday. His parents drove all the way from St. Louis, MO and his cousin along with his family drove from Charlotte, NC- all thru a nor'easter snow storm. We managed to get a few pictures and thought I would share.
The Zabeks

My guy and our Zabies

With Josh's parent, Bob & Sandy

The Zabies with Grandma & Grandpa (GrandBob)

The high school sweethearts

Two sets plus 1 of Zabies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED