Weeklong Wrap-up!

7.27.2015

Last week was another busy, busy week. Is it crazy that I'm looking forward to Fall and Winter so that our schedules slow down? 
We took evening walks- that have changed quiet a bit. Now the girls walk with us or relax in the wagon if they get tired (our neighborhood is quiet hilly). 

We decorated pizzas for lunch. 


I drove to Cincinnati, Ohio to meet up with one of my dear friends from CNY. 
It was SO good to see her.
Definitely good for my soul. 

When I returned the next day this was a normal sight to see. 
Quinny wouldn't let me out of her sight!

Of course this is a normal thing in our house. 
Every evening when Josh does his push-ups Kensington + Quinn decide to help him out by adding weight to his workout!

Saturday I got my hair done with a new gal that I really like a lot and later that night Josh and I went to a dinner party.
It was the first time his parents have babysat the girls. 
I think it's safe to say that it was a success. 


Sunday was a family day of running errands and shopping. 

We checked out two local outlet malls. 
We got new curtains at the Restoration Hardware Outlet for our dining room.
I also made a quick stop at the Gap Kids Outlet (I am thrilled about this store) and picked up some new socks for the Zabies. 



We also made stops a Lowe's and Costco. 
See all of that yogurt? 
We just calculated it and are going through 7 or 8 cups per day!
Josh- 3
Myself- 1
Kensington- 2
Quinn- 2
That's 8 folks! 
It's insane but the girls currently love to eat one or two cups a piece as part of their lunch or a snack, Josh eats it for snacks throughout the day at work, and I have one for an afternoon snack. 

Sunday afternoon we promised the girls to go to the pool after supper. 
As soon as we finished the supper clean-up they were asking for the "pool" and "wawa."
The minute we walked in the gate you could hear a rumble in the clouds. 
It thundered. What does thunder mean at a neighborhood pool?
 No swimming for 20 minutes.
Yeah, right! 
Try explaining that to a 2 year old!
We went home and tried to make it up with a bubble bath. 
Daddy was in charge of the bath while Mommy prepped some lunch stuff for the week...
...and this is what happened!


 I got the biggest chuckle out of this sight!
I think it is safe to say that bubbles and a jacuzzi tub does not mix well. 



They could have been lost in there!


Needless to say they were both popped into the shower to rinse all of the bubbles off!

Thanks, Daddy! Bubble baths will never be the same!

Do you have any funny bubble stories? I'd love to hear about them. 

Happy Monday y'all! 
I hope this week is full of fun and laughter as the summer comes to an end for many of our friends and family in the south and mid-west!

2 comments:

  1. I am sat here laughing at the bubble bath pictures! So adorable. Seems like a better alternative to the pool to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great week! The last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED