Friday Favorites

6.19.2015

Happy Friday, friends! This week has zoomed by! 
Here are a few of my favorites from this week!

ONE: The girls have started drawing at the window. It is the sweetest thing!


TWO: The "I told you so" moment when the girls went under the gate after I told my guy that he put it too high. 

THREE: The announcement of the MacKenzie-Childs Barn Sale. I'm hoping to put in a wish list with a friend or two  OR even go back for the sale. We shall see. 

FOUR: These. Wellies for myself and the Zabies!

And they match! LOVE!!


FIVE: Who needs a milk shake when you can have a vanilla bean frap?

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
 I can't wait to share my guys Father's Day gift on Monday- since he is a reader of my blog. 

SHARE:
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Friday Favorites”

  1. New follower, what precious girls you have!!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following along! we are pretty smitten by them!

      Delete