New Blog Design + Weekending

10.19.2015

Notice anything different about Zabie Love? I have been working on the new look for quiet some time with an awesome web designer. She was super helpful in making my ideas come to fruition. I honestly can't say enough good things about her and her work. If you are in need of a new blog design check out Jana's work over at Little Web Writing Hood. She is amazing!!

Zabie Love

Now on to our weekend wrap-up (and month long catch-up tomorrow).  One of the many reasons I haven't been as available to blog over the last couple of months is because Josh and I have been training to run our very first 5k.

Man, do I have so many things to tell you about training- be on the look out for that post too!

Here are some before and after photos of us and our team. 












This is the group of gals that I paced with through training and we all crossed the finish line together!

Josh and I napped when the girls napped to regain energy for an afternoon pig roast. 

Here are some pictures of our very-difficult-to-photograph-pumpkins!




Happy Monday Y'all. 
I hope this week is full of smiles, laughter and snuggles from your little ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED