Phone Blogging...

4.15.2015

I'm blogging from my phone today! We have officially said goodbye to our home in CNY. It was an emotional farewell but I will spare you the details (for today, at least)! We are making a grand road trip out of our trek to St. Louis, MO as a family of four. There are a few stops along our way and I can't wait to share all of the details! I promise I will be back to blogging on a regular basis as soon as we have settled into our new home. For now I'll leave you with this photo! 


We are all over the moon the be reunited as a family of four! 

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck and safe travels! I live about 4 hours north of STL in Illinois! Take care and enjoy it as much as you can, sounds like its a pretty far move for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on everything!! I know how hard it is to leave but it will all work out ;) How do you blog on your phone? What app do you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use the blogger app. It isn't fancy but serves the purpose :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED