The 20 Nights of Zabies

8.05.2015

We documented the last 20 night in our home in New York by taking a photo every night before bed of the girls. It was fun and adorably precious some nights while other nights were more like pulling teeth since the girls were sick for many of those last days. 
We documented them to share but never got around to it. 
Although it is 4 months late- better late than never, right!?

Night 1


Night 2

Night 3

Night 4

 Night 5

Night 6

Night 7

Night 8

Night 9




 Night 10



Night 11



Night 12


Night 13



Night 14


Night 15



Night 16


Night 17

Night 18

Night 19


Night 20

 I love looking back at these photos and seeing all the many faces, emotions and attitudes of these two! I seriously cracked up laughing at Kensington's many crying pictures while Quinn tried to comfort her. I can laugh now but I'm sure I was crying with her in the moment since Josh was away at his new job for most of these photos. 

Love these little ladies something big, y'all. Like my heart explodes everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED