A heck of a week

2.04.2015

Yesterday we had a little scare with our sweet Quinn. 
Due to the lack of ample wet diapers she was borderline needing to be admitted for dehydration. 
She had no energy and was still puking everything. 
When Quinn went down for one of her 2 ½ hour naps, I quickly put out a prayer request to our family {parents, grandparents aunts, uncles, cousins}  including the one woman who the Lord seriously listens to, my Granny Joyce.
 {Any news in my family spread like wildfire! Especially a prayer request!}

I'm a huge believer of the power of prayer and I tell you what... yesterday solidified that belief. 
I was scared. 
I had a gut feeling she was headed to the hospital after her nap. 
Not only did she wake with a wet diaper she also woke with an appetite for crackers and water.
She even managed to keep it all down!
When she woke up she was a totally different kid. 
She had her spunk back, was smiling and 
even danced a little to her favorite beat {T. Swift's Shake it off}.
Praise the Lord!!


Today she hasn't thrown up since 4 am and it wasn't much at all. 
She has been sipping water and eating animal crackers. 
I hope today is the last of this nasty virus. 

It's been one heck of a week y'all. 

7 comments:

  1. What a blessing!! The Power of prayer is amazing :) It just shows us how Mighty our amazing GOD Is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor baby! I hope she is 100% better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I hope they feel better! Glad there wasn't a hospital trip for you! Keep your head up mama!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Such a scary experience. She is on the mend now.

      Delete
  4. Hey Mama. New follower here. I look forward to reading over your blog more this week! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I promise my posts are usually much more positive. It's been a tough week :(

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED