Favorites From This Week

2.13.2015

This week has been a crazy busy one but I think it is finally settling down.
Here are a few of my favorite things/moments from this week. 


1. My sweet guy surprised me with a new diaper bag that looks more like a mom bag. I've mentioned a few times that I would like something a little smaller than my Petunia Pickle Bottom Twin Diaper Bag and boy was he listening! This Kate Spade is perfect! I love how classic it looks. It was the perfect pick-me -up during one of the most stressful days of the week.

2. I ran out to run a few errands after a big snow. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful our home is with snow all around it {yes, we still HAD our christmas wreath up and no, it isn't still there- we took it down!} I will miss this view!

3. I mentioned this moment yesterday. I love how the girls have started to sit together and swing their feet before bed. It is one of the many sweet things they do together while enthusiastically chatting back and forth.

4. These two love bugs really enjoy bath time. It's their favorite part of the day, making it my favorite. 

5.  Has yet to happen, but I am over-the-moon excited to see my parents tomorrow. Georgia here we come!!!


5 comments:

  1. I love all five things!!! That bag is on point! And your house? Gorgeous. And the girls? Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Courtney! I'm a little obsessed with them all ;)

      Delete
  2. I love that bag!! He did a great job.. So Cute :) Happy Friday
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is gorgeous! Great pick me up, and I love the feet swinging - how sweet!

    Happy Valentine Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The swinging legs! I love it.

    I also love how pretty the snow looks. Not so much how it feels or how it makes driving, etc. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED