CNY Home Tour || Master Suite

2.17.2015

Happy Tuesday!  Last week I mentioned that I am doing everything I can to remember our home in CNY. I don't want to forget anything, not one detail!
Today I am sharing the master suite. I love it. 

This is from the guest rooms looking towards the master and nursery. 
Perfect proximity, if you ask me. 


Our Master Suite. 



See those two doors? 
Those are two separate entrances to our master closet that runs the entire length of the room. 
I will probably never have another closet as awesome. 







Short and sweet post today. 
One just for memories.

Linking up with:
Our Pretty Little Girls

Beth for Tuesday Talk

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing it with us for Tuesday Talk! - Jess
    www.sweetlittleonesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED