When Daddy is away, the girls will play

1.28.2015

To say that Josh travels a lot is an understatement... He travels more now than ever before. 
I have come to love the days that I have alone with my little ladies
and have special routines for when he is away. 
My favorite part of those days is that we spend them in our pajamas. 




The girls love to take their clothes off after supper and run around with only their diaper on. 
Today they only made it down to their onesies and were as happy as could be!

We spent the day dancing and playing our hearts out. 
The girls even exercised {jumped up and down} with me. It was adorable.


Can you say personality?



They just melt my heart when they give each other love. 


Happy Hump Day friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED