YEAR IN REVIEW | 2014

1.02.2015

The past year has been full of exciting times and changes, which comes with the territory of having infant twin daughters. I didn't start blogging until mid-way through the year so I don't have a lot to reflect and relink to as a result. Instead what I have decided to do is every month for the next year incorporate a throwback to the year before during that month and re-cap what happened. I have all of this written down so it will be fun to relive the moments as I share them with you in the year to come. 

Here are our highlights of 2014 in picture format:















































Looking through these pictures, I can't believe how much my sweet girls have grown. 2014 was an awesome year!!!

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|
COPYRIGHT 2014 ZABIE LOVE- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED